Grade 3: Email Pals & Virtual Field Trip



Description:
I would like to setup a email correspondence with my 3rd grade students. I have 5 classes of 3rd graders at around 20-25 students in each class. I also have 1 4th grade class I would like to setup email pals with. If you are interested in setting up email pals and then having a Virtual Fieldtrip to meet each other that would be great. I am open to suggestions on the content of the email and the Virtual Fieldtrips.

If possible I would like to have classes that are outside of New York State. Any state or country is welcome.
Dates:
December 1 - May 25
Sign up method:
Email: haturner@gmail.com
Grades:
3, 4
Subjects:
Elementary All Subjects, Language Arts/English, Mathematics, Science (Life), Science (Physical), Science (Earth), Social Studies/History, Technology/Information Science


Heather Turner
haturner@gmail.com

SMITH ROAD ES