Grades 6 -12: Fall Programs from Global Nomads




As you prepare for class to begin again, I want you to know about the exciting lineup of GNG.
PULSE programs we have planned for the fall semester:

  • The Future of America
  • The Issue of Landmines
  • Darfur
  • Global Environmental Issues
  • Threat of Nuclear Weapons
  • Arab World and the U.S. (Egypt)

Visit http://www.gng.org/programs/index.html and click on individual programs to learn more and sign up.

Also, it is with a mixture of excitement and nostalgia that I say farewell for now. I have decided to pursue an MBA program in Singapore, which will keep me away from GNG operations for at least a year (I will remain on the organization’s Board of Directors).

It has been a pleasure working with you, and I hope we can remain in contact in the future. Going forward, please address all program-related queries to Lisa Inks at lisa@gng.org or call 212-529-0377.

I wish you a wonderful semester of GNG programs.

Very best wishes,
David Macquart